Versatile Blogger Award!!
This has been a fantastic week in the Barker household! God is so Gracious!! First, we found a rental house that works perfect for us and we move in a month. The kids are doing fantastic in their studies and I received the Versatile Blogger Award from my friend Melis at The Joys of Home Educating!!! Thanks so much Melis!
Thank you also to Melis for all the wonderful comments you have left on my blog 🙂
Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass it along to 15 blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy
Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
Now 7 things about me:
1. I am the mother of 2 blessings: Ryan age 11 (12 in a month WHAT happened??) and Abby who is 8.
3. I love to read!!! Currently I am reading the Yada Yada Prayer Group series
4. I love to BLOG! I also love to visit other blogs and see what fun activities everyone is doing with their kids!
5. I am a photographer! I love to take pics of my kids and others! My site is AmyBarkerPhotography (Shameless plug there!)
6. I have been saved by the blood of Jesus for 6yrs (Thank Ya Jesus!)
7. I am excited about moving to Iowa City. We have lived here in Lone Tree for 10+yrs, so it will be weird but exciting!
Now I am passing this award on to the following blogger friends:
Jonnia atGiggles, Wiggles and Wonder
SAHMinIL at CatholicChristianHomeschooling
Samantha at To Be Busy at Home
Rachelle at Rachelle’s Place
Julie at T.A.Day In the Life
Christina at The Bee-Bottin’ Bee Blog
Jackie at Ready.Set.Read!
Carrie at Thoughts, Ponderings, Musings
A Familiar Path
Erin at The Journey at Our House
Monica at Yikes, I’m a Mom!
Crystal at The Italian Bella Diaries
“I’m Just sayin'”.
Be blessed everyone!